Thank you, and jazakAllahu khayran for considering me to review your book. In order for the process to be easy for both of us, please go through my book review policy below 🙂
- I review Muslim-authored and/or Islamic-themed fiction and non-fiction in exchange for my unbiased, honest, critical, yet polite review.
- My reviews may be critical if I believe this would help the author/illustrator/publisher to improve in their field of interest. I also believe in bring transparent with my readers and followers. After all, if I were to buy/recommend a book I would want to know if it was worth it.
- I prefer reading hard-copies as opposed to soft-copies, unless the book is sold only in a soft-copy format.
- The book I receive remains with me and will not be returned.
- The book review would be posted on the blog and shared across my social media accounts in, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, GoodReads and my mailing list.
- Minimum reviewing period is 6-8 weeks, or even more, depending on the content and volume of the book, as well as my schedule.
- In order me for to gauge my interest for the book, apart from submitting the form below, I humbly request few sample pages to be mailed to email@example.com.
Feel free to contact me if you have any doubts.
Looking forward to reading and reviewing your book(s) 🙂
~ Umm Afraz Muhammed ~